Experience the #1 Haunted House in Ohio
Looking for the best haunted house in Ohio?! Ghostly Manor Haunted House @ Ghostly Manor Thrill Center is the one haunted house in Ohio you don’t want to miss this haunted house season!
Find out why Haunted Attraction Magazine ranked Ghostly Manor Haunted House the #1 Haunted House in Ohio, Forbes Magazine lists us in its Top 10 Haunted Attractions in the country, and The Scare Factor rated us #3 Must See Haunts!
Located in Sandusky, Ohio, we’re just minutes from Cedar Point’s Halloweekends, Kalahari Waterpark, and the Great Wolf Lodge Hotel. We are located within an hour of other GREAT Haunted Houses: Seven Floors of Hell, Bloodview, Hauntville, Factory of Terror, Spooky Ranch, Haunted Hydro, Fear Forest, the Mansfield Penitentiary and soo many more!
Lake EERIE Fearfest is one of Best Haunted Houses near Toledo! Lake EERIE Fearfest is one of Cleveland’s Best Haunted Houses too! Unfortunately, with the recent events surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, Lake EERIE Fearfest’s 4 other haunted houses will not be open this year. You can still check out Ghostly Manor Haunted House every day in October! We will be open Sunday-Thursday, 12pm-5pm, Friday & Saturday 12pm-6pm + our extreme haunted house show Friday & Saturday 7pm-11pm. Ghostly Manor Haunted House will be $11 during the day, and $15 from 7pm-11pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
Need a place stay this weekend? Stay nearby at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites in Sandusky, Ohio. We look forward to seeing you this Haunted House season!
Ghostly Manor Haunted House @ Lake EERIE Fearfest’s Hours:
Open 7pm – 11pm, Fridays and Saturdays in October.
We take the risk of COVID-19 transmission very seriously and are taking every precaution to provide a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Employees are checking temperatures upon arrival and noting any symptoms
- Employees are sanitizing between each customer when conducting transactions
- Hand Sanitizing stations are available throughout the building for customers and employees
- Social distancing markers on the ground for attractions, queue lines and purchasing
- Staff is sanitizing highly touched surfaces every hour while doors are open
- Staff is fully sanitizing venue at the close of business each day
- Only families and/or friends can safely do an attraction together
- Tables, seating and arcade games have a minimum of 6’ for social distancing
Directions from the East :
Take Rt. 2 Exit at Rte.250 – Milan Rd Exit Sandusky,Turn Right – Travel North 2.1mi – Entrance on Left at 3319 Milan Rd.
Directions from the West :
Take Rt. 2 Exit at Rte.250 – Milan Rd Exit Sandusky,Turn Left – Travel North 2.1mi – Entrance on Left at 3319 Milan Rd.
Directions from the Turnpike :
Exit the Ohio Turnpike on Rte. 250 – Milan Rd Exit.,Travel North 7mi – Entrance on Left at 3319 Milan Rd. Sandusky